These billing terms have been updated as of 3rd November 2019.
1. We, Phoenix Pro Fitness Ltd offer subscription-based services
2. All purchases are subject to our Terms of Service.
3. Subscriptions can be purchased directly from the Phoenix Pro Fitness website.
4. The subscription fee will apply regardless of how much or how often you access or use your subscription.
5. Subscriptions purchased directly from our website are managed and billed by us.
6. All Phoenix Pro Fitness website purchases are processed securely via our third-party payment gateway providers, such as Stripe or PayPal. You must refer to their terms and conditions for additional information.
7. All transactions are handled over SSL and are PCI-Compliant. We do not store Your credit card details.
8. Payment must be made at the time of purchase and before you have access to your subscription.
9. Subscriptions to Phoenix Pro Fitness memberships will be auto-renewed on the first day of your next billing period.
10. You must notify us of any change to your payment method:
10.1 We will assume your payment method is correct and will continue to bill fees and charges relating to your subscription by your nominated payment method;
10.2 If any subscription fees billed to your account are not processed for any reason, we may suspend your subscription until payment is made in full.
11. We reserve the right to vary the fees billed for your subscription-based products from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent billing periods.
11.1 In that event, we will give you notice of the variation at least 14 days before it will come into effect; and
11.2 If you do not cancel your subscription within 14 days of the notice of the variation, you will be deemed to have accepted the variation.
12. We may offer special promotions, discounts, offers or coupons from time to time directly through our website or through third parties, which may be subject to additional terms and conditions. It is Your responsibility to read and understand those terms and conditions.
13. Any discounted subscriptions will automatically rollover to the standard price of the paid subscription unless cancelled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated.
14. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
15. Unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the start of your next billing period, you will be charged for the next billing period.
16. After cancellation, you will continue to have access to your Phoenix Pro Fitness membership inclusions for the remainder of your billing period.
17. To cancel your subscription, navigate to Dashboard > Membership Level and follow the prompts to cancel your subscription.
18. If we take action to collect any unpaid subscription fees from you, you will pay all costs (on a full indemnity basis) incurred in doing so.
19. We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless covered under the 14-day money-back guarantee or we are required by law to do so.
20. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com.
21. Further information about cancellation is available by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. The laws in force in New Zealand govern these Billing Terms.
‘Billing Terms’ means theses billing terms and conditions outlined herein including any additions or variations of these Phoenix Pro Fitness Billing Terms made by us;
‘Payment Method’ means the payment details nominating the account or process by which a customer or subscriber agrees to pay for the Products as referred to in clause 10.
‘Products’ means any item including, goods, services, digital products, downloads, resource material, online content, and other similar content sold by us to a customer or subscriber.
‘We’ or ‘Our’ or ‘Us’ refers to Phoenix Pro Fitness Ltd (NZBN 9429046890580);
‘You’ or ‘Your’ refers to you, the customer or subscriber.